Founder – Trizone Healthcare Consultants LLP
Director – Trizone India
Principal Consultant – Trizone Healthcare Consultants
Passionate Hospital Marketing professional and a dynamic business leader. I have had the opportunity to develop and execute marketing strategies and business processes that have fueled many hospitals with great growth. My pursuit is to be an expert on the principles and techniques of practical Hospital Marketing & Business Development.
Key Skill Sets:
• Supervision and monitoring Corporate Sales, Referral Sales, Branding & PR
• Marketing Management contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
• Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
• Managing budgets
• Evaluating marketing campaigns
• Monitoring competitor activity
• Marketing research to design strategies
• Schedule and coordinate regular meetings of the Business Development team and implement initiatives
• Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
• Application of IT in Marketing
• Planning and Execution of Marketing and promotional strategies
• Planning and Management of corporate events pertaining to brand promotion
• Identify effective communication channels for robust brand development and sustainable image in the market.
• Maintain oversight of the hospital’s marketing database
• Prepare annual marketing budget and approve and monitor marketing-related expenses
• Coordinate, review, edit and design responses to Marketing Strategies on continue basis
• Oversee planning and execution of Camps, Awareness Programme, CMEs and other promotional activities
• Involves meetings with Fulltime consultants , Visiting consultants and Periphery consultants
• Briefing the referring consultant on various kinds of referral incentives that are available to them from Hospital
• Address/Raise any issues that the referring doctor may have with hospital
• Empanelment with various PSUs, Corporates, Banks etc for Outdoor, Indoor & Health check Up
• Relationship management with key personals’ of empanelled corporates
• Corporate Billing issue solving and review
• Corporate sales of health packages, health checkups covering major corporate clients in commercial banks
• Corporate Visit/Follow ups
• Follow ups with corporate regarding outstanding dues/payments
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
• Design and develop marketing materials, e.g. corporate brochure, departmental brochure, personal and practice group profiles, website, etc.
• Develop and integrate marketing activities across service areas, e.g. logo, templates for request for proposals, power point, etc.
• Develop and maintain the hospital’s website, keep site content fresh and updated in coordination with the outside webmaster
• Monitor production of marketing materials to ensure consistency and appropriateness
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters etc.
• Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
• Maintaining and updating customer databases
Public Relations / Advertising:
• Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign
• Campaign design and implementation
• writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers and printers, organizing photo shoots
• Direct Communication medium design
• Events/CMEs/Conference arrangements & implementation
• PR activities/ media coverage etc.
• Departmental Branding and promotion
• Develop and implement the hospital’s public relations program, to include internal and external publications (e.g. newsletters, client alerts, greeting cards, etc.) that enhance public awareness of the hospital.
• Develop and implement the firms advertising program – design and place advertisements; negotiate contracts with media; work with design agencies on advertising campaigns
• Evaluate and implement firm participation in sponsorships and community programs
• organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
• sourcing and securing sponsorship
• Training to Marketing team on communication and grooming
• Training on Hospital marketing tactics to marketing team
• Role Play and practical training to team
• Monitor various mediums for developments in the area of hospital & healthcare industry
• Supervise the marketing assistant and the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department